CHAPTER 4 MANAGEMENT STRUCTURE, ROLES AND TASKS
Article 12- Structures
Cambodian Association of Nephrology has management structure as follows:
- The Assembly is the superior leading section of the Association, including ordinary and extraordinary of Assembly;
- Executive Committee.
Article 13- Ordinary Assembly
Ordinary Assembly is held every year with the participation of all members of the Association as invited by president of the Association. Honorary members have the rights to participate in the Assembly, but do not have the rights to vote or stand for the election. The procedure, agenda, place and time are the tasks of the Administration.
Ordinary Assembly has tasks as follows:
- Voting to select members of the Executive Committee at the end of the mandate;
- Reviewing, assessing reports on the activities and financial reports, which have carried out so far;
- Reviewing and approving on the direction, purpose, and budget for implementing in the next year;
- Reviewing and approving on the amending of Statute, Internal Regulation or working conditions;
- Reviewing and handling other tasks which is proposed by the Executive Committee.
Article 14- Extraordinary Assembly
In necessary or special case, the Association can hold the Extraordinary Assembly without time limit, as invited by president of the Association or the request of 2/3 (Two Thirds) of the Executive Committee members of the Association.
The Extraordinary Assembly has tasks as follows:
- Reviewing, discussing, modifying and approving on the Statute, if necessary;
- Reviewing, deciding on the changing of the president;
- Reviewing and approving on the dissolution of the Association and the management of the properties of the Association;
- Reviewing and handling other tasks that are necessary in the Association.
Article 15- Legal Manner
Decision made by the two types of Assembly can have legal value, unless there is an approval by absolute majority votes of 50% + 1 over quorum participating in the Assembly of at least 2/3 (Two Thirds) of the members of the Executive Committee.
In case of equal votes, the vote of the Chairman of the Executive Committee is prevailed. Chairman of the Assembly can be the president of the Association or any independent individual based on the selection of the Assembly.
Article 16- Executive Committee
Executive Committee has at least 4 (four) members, and a mandate of 5 (five) years. At the end of each mandate, the former members of the Executive Committee have rights to stand for re-election.
Article 17- Members of Executive Committee
Members of Executive Committee are elected by the vote of 2/3 (Two Thirds) of all members of the Association and has some members as below:
- President 01
- Vice-president 01
- Administration 01
- Treasurer 01
- Chief of Program.
Article 18- Chairman of Executive Committee
Chairman of Executive Committee is the president of the Association and legal representative of the Association, which has duties as a person in charge of common works and responsible for all activities of the Association. President of the Association may have an advisor as an assistant.
Article 19- Vice-President of Executive Committee
Vice-President of the Association has roles and duties as below:
- Communicating with the national community, national and international organizations both inside and outside of the country;
- having the rights to propose and advise on the selection of Chiefs of section according to various needs in the Association;
- Being an assistant to the president on the management/leading works of the Association;
- Being the representative of the president in case the president is absent and assigns the rights to be the acting president and report to president when he is back.
- A. Administration
Roles and responsibilities are as follows:
- Managing administrative works, properties and inventory;
- Preparing regulations and maintaining the documents;
- Managing staff works;
- Making minutes of the meeting and Assembly;
- Making inclusive reports.
- B. Treasurer
Roles and responsibilities are as follows:
- Managing and monitoring all revenues and expenses of the association;
- Making an annual budgets and financial reports submitting to the Executive Committee of the Association for examination and decision.
- Program Manager has roles and responsibilities:
- Planning programs for president of the Association to examine and decide.
Association may have a Board of Directors to facilitate and advise the works of the Association to be better.
CHAPTER 5 THE RULES OF CHANGING NAME OR CHANGING OF LOGO OR AMENDING STATUTE OF THE ASSOCIATION
Article 23- Rules of changing name or changing of the logo
Cambodian Association of Nephrology may change name, or change logo according to the request of the president of Association or at the request of 2/3 (two thirds) of members of the Executive Committee of the Association. The approval on all the decisions to change name or changing logo of the Association are the competence of the Assembly.
Article 24- Amending statute
Statute of Cambodian Association of Nephrology can be amended according to the request of the president of the Association or at the request of 2/3 (two thirds) of members of the Executive Committee of the Association. The approval on the decision to amend the statute of Cambodian Association of Nephrology is the competence of the Assembly.
ASSOCIATION CAMBOGIENNE DE NÉPHROLOGIE (A.C.N)
- PART 1 PURPOSE, PERSPECTIVE AND ACTIVITIES
- PART 2 NAMING, HEADQUARTER, IDENTITY, LOGO AND SEAL
- PART 3 MEMBERSHIP, LOSS OF MEMBERSHIP AND BEING STAFF
- CHAPTER 4 MANAGEMENT STRUCTURE, ROLES AND TASKS
- CHAPTER 5 THE RULES OF CHANGING NAME OR CHANGING OF LOGO OR AMENDING STATUTE OF THE ASSOCIATION
- CHAPTER 6 RESOURCES, PROPERTIES AND MANAGEMENT
- CHAPTER 7 SUSPENSION OF ACTIVITIES, DISSOLUTION OF ASSOCIATION AND MANAGEMENT OF RESOURCES AND PROPERTIES
- CHAPTER 8 FINAL PROVISIONS